Rules For Commenting On Articles And Blogs
We want ENDS Waste & Bioenergy to be a stimulating and welcoming environment. We do, however, ask that you abide by some basic rules. We reserve the right to check your messages, delete individual posts or close your account if we feel you're wrecking things for other site users.
For full terms and conditions for commenting, please see our site Terms & Conditions of Use statement.
- Welcome new participants
- Share your thoughts and tips
- Comment on our news stories
- Stay on topic as far as possible
- Click the "Report this post" links if you see something offensive
- Post abusive, defamatory or obscene material or links to such sites
- Post phone numbers or email addresses for yourself or others
- Post content purporting to represent an individual or organisation under false pretences
- Post anything that breaches the privacy or data protection rights of anybody else
- Spam our forums or use them simply to advertise your own products or services
- Post or upload anything that contains a computer virus or might damage other users' computers or files
- Post or upload anything that breaches someone else's copyright or intellectual property rights
- Post anything illegal
- Rely on the accuracy of other readers' posts. If in doubt seek professional advice.
By registering on the ENDS Waste & Bioenergy website you agree to our site terms and conditions.
We are seeking to expand our team, and we are looking for an environmental analyst with scientific and analytical skills to provide expertise, analysis and modelling on the environmental issues relevant for our generation business.
We are seeking to expand our team, and we are looking for consenting and permitting specialists to help deliver these exciting projects.
As a Band 3 Inspector, you will be appointed to undertake a broad range of Infrastructure casework on some of the most complex applications across various consenting frameworks such as nationally significant infrastructure projects (NSIPs).
As a Band 2 Inspector, you will be appointed to undertake a broad range of Infrastructure casework across various consenting frameworks such as nationally significant infrastructure projects (NSIPS).