Rules For Commenting On Articles And Blogs
We want ENDS Waste & Bioenergy to be a stimulating and welcoming environment. We do, however, ask that you abide by some basic rules. We reserve the right to check your messages, delete individual posts or close your account if we feel you're wrecking things for other site users.
For full terms and conditions for commenting, please see our site Terms & Conditions of Use statement.
- Welcome new participants
- Share your thoughts and tips
- Comment on our news stories
- Stay on topic as far as possible
- Click the "Report this post" links if you see something offensive
- Post abusive, defamatory or obscene material or links to such sites
- Post phone numbers or email addresses for yourself or others
- Post content purporting to represent an individual or organisation under false pretences
- Post anything that breaches the privacy or data protection rights of anybody else
- Spam our forums or use them simply to advertise your own products or services
- Post or upload anything that contains a computer virus or might damage other users' computers or files
- Post or upload anything that breaches someone else's copyright or intellectual property rights
- Post anything illegal
- Rely on the accuracy of other readers' posts. If in doubt seek professional advice.
By registering on the ENDS Waste & Bioenergy website you agree to our site terms and conditions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to apply for the Industry Regulation Team Leader roles in South East Wales and South Central Wales on a permanent basis. Both roles are currently vacant, so if you have a preference then please state this in your application.
The Office for Environmental Protection (OEP) is a new public body, established to improve and conserve the natural environment. Join us at the start of our journey and you’ll be pivotal in our success as we address the most pressing issues of our time, from climate change to biodiversity loss.
Provide expert environmental and technical input to offshore energy activities
Reporting to the Site Environmental Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the landfill permit overseeing waste management activities onsite and ensuring compliance with environmental legislative requirements and environmental Management Systems