Rules For Commenting On Articles And Blogs
We want ENDS Waste & Bioenergy to be a stimulating and welcoming environment. We do, however, ask that you abide by some basic rules. We reserve the right to check your messages, delete individual posts or close your account if we feel you're wrecking things for other site users.
For full terms and conditions for commenting, please see our site Terms & Conditions of Use statement.
- Welcome new participants
- Share your thoughts and tips
- Comment on our news stories
- Stay on topic as far as possible
- Click the "Report this post" links if you see something offensive
- Post abusive, defamatory or obscene material or links to such sites
- Post phone numbers or email addresses for yourself or others
- Post content purporting to represent an individual or organisation under false pretences
- Post anything that breaches the privacy or data protection rights of anybody else
- Spam our forums or use them simply to advertise your own products or services
- Post or upload anything that contains a computer virus or might damage other users' computers or files
- Post or upload anything that breaches someone else's copyright or intellectual property rights
- Post anything illegal
- Rely on the accuracy of other readers' posts. If in doubt seek professional advice.
By registering on the ENDS Waste & Bioenergy website you agree to our site terms and conditions.
Specialist Advisor (Hydrometric Data) Specialist Advisor (Hydrometric Data) Natural Resources Wales Flexible (Wales)
Interim Environmental Protection Assessor, Wales Interim Environmental Protection Assessor, Wales Welsh Assembly Government Wales
Lead Specialist Advisor: Hydrogeology Lead Specialist Advisor: Hydrogeology Natural Resources Wales Cardiff (Caerdydd)
Senior Consultant Waste Technical Senior Consultant Waste Technical Eunomia Research & Consulting Ltd Bristol, London or Manchester
Waste Installations Permitting Manager Waste Installations Permitting Manager Thames Water Reading, Berkshire